- Art Deco Machine Age Light Fixture Single Banded Custard Glass Shade
- ANTIQUE CUSTARD GLASS CHANDELIER SLIP SHADE 5 EA 1 3 4 4 EA GOOD 1 EA REPAIRED
- Art Deco Machine Age Light Fixture Single Opal Custard Glass Shade
- Art Deco Machine Age Light Fixture Single Opal Custard Glass Shade Flowers
- Art Deco Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture w Custard Glass Shade
- TWO MATCHING VINTAGE CUSTARD SLIP SHADES ANTIQUE FIXTURE CHANDELIER PARTS
- Beautiful Antique Art Deco Chandelier Custard Glass Slip Shades Yellow
- ANTIQUE WHITE OPAQUE CUSTARD GLASS CHANDELIER SLIP SHADE 1 EACH 1 3 4
- Vintage Lighting stunning 1930s brass chandelier Six Custard Glass Shades
- ANTIQUE CHROME & COPPER FIVE ARM CEILING FIXTURE CZECH CUSTARD GLASS SHADES
- VINTAGE CUSTARD 10 GLASS FITTER SHADE FOR ANTIQUE LAMP OR HANGING LIGHT FIXTURE
- Dramatic 1940's VTG Custard glass Ceiling Light Fixture Shade Ornate RARE Size
- Art Deco Machine Age Light Fixture Single Czech Custard Glass Shade
- Pair 2 Antique ArT DeCo Custard GLaSs GLOBE Chandelier Sconce Lamp Slip Shades
- Pair Art Deco Wall Sconces w Ringed Custard Glass Shades Gothic Storybook
Payments through credit card happens to be the safest way to transact on the net since it allows you to contest unauthorized or bogus charges. This protection is non-existent when paying using check or money order. When selecting a shop, you must search for one which offers good prices, very good customer support, online order tracking, fair return policies, reasonable shipping fees as well as the website must be user friendly, fast, accurate, and possess a good search box feature.
Bidding will never end over the first 5 to 10 bids. If possible, hold your bid up to the point the bidding for that item is nearing its end.
The items that you find in our website can be purchased at ebay. Just click on the links given in this site and it will instantly direct you to that particular item on ebay.